Monday, April 18, 2011

A New Era

Time to resurrect the blog! As we plan and prep for Easter this week, I have been thinking about the new life, new creation, fresh starts, and fresh wind in the sails!

If you thumb through the archives of this blog you will see its been quite a while since I posted, however more so you will find that I have been on quite the journey. Subsequent posts will flesh this out, I just wanted to get back in the saddle, update some info, and send a post out. I am now committed more so than ever to stay up to date here, this blog will become my creative writing outlet for this season in life- enjoy, comment, challenge, and encourage

I will begin by reposting the initial blog that I launched with- this will framework things a bit and help guide my own thoughts on the purpose of this blog ( I tend to ramble ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Awesome! -Spency Pie